1. On a hard surface place 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
2. Make a well in the center and add 3 whole eggs. No need to add salt because you will salt the cooking water.
3. Mix slowly with a fork, using your other hand to keep the pile together.
4. Add 3 teaspoons of whole milk. Mix together with the fork.
5. Start mixing with your hands until a nice ball forms.
6. Sprinkle surface lightly with flour and need for 5-8 minutes.
1. Divide the dough in half. Slowly roll the dough very thin. This will take time. Remember to always roll the dough from center out turning the dough often.
2. Place the ravioli mold over the dough and measure. You will need half for the top and half for the bottom.
3. Place the bottom dough over the mold and press the other mold over top to create indentations for the filling.
1. Place a teaspoon or so of the short rib filling in each ravioli.
2. Brush the corners and inbetween each ravioli with an egg wash made of 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of milk.
3. Place the top dough over the ravioli.
4. With your fingers press to seal the ravioli.
5. Turn over and trim the ravioli.
1. Peel and wash 1/2 pound of Brussels sprouts. Blanch in boiling water and then shock in ice water.
2. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil, add 2 tablespoons of kosher salt. Cook the pasta for 3-4 minutes.
3. Brown 1/4 cup of butter in a sauce pan over high heat.
4. Add a couple of leaves chopped fresh sage and the Brussels sprouts.
5. Add the cooked ravioli, fresh cracked black pepper and salt if needed.